Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mar. 30th

Today was an alright day. I didn't work out as much as I would have liked. I had an appt for Malea at the dr's so I only was able to work out for about 30 minutes. I got my 100 sit ups done. I am going to try and do that every night as well so hopefully I won't be aked if I am pregnant anymore. Not helping my self esteem that is for sure. I had slimfast for breakfast and chicken for lunch. For dinner we had fried rice and sweet and sour chicken, it was amazing! lol. I have been stuck with the losing weight thing so I don't know what is going on unless my eating habits are just ruining me but I'm going to make an effort to change them that's for sure. I've noticed that by the weight not being lost, I am becoming more and more discouraged and upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment